Online Vegan Cooking Clubs
Six-week sessions provide students a weekly online learning experiences that builds knowledge, skills, and abilities, they’ll use for a lifetime. Studies include:
- Lessons in food selection, nutrition, and kitchen safety
- Culinary labs with cook-along lessons featuring simple, easily acessible ingredients
- Research assignments that virtually transport students to locations around the world to investigate how food products are cultivated, manufactured, and brought to market.
- Experience in food reporting, food photography, digital editing, videography, and publishing
- Exploring a variety of career opportunities in foodservice, journalism, digital design, and business marketing
Student recipe assignments can be compiled and formatted into a school cookbook that can be used to showcase student work as a fundraising cookbook or free community resource.
Vegan Culinary Memoirs can create a custom learing experience for your students that is tailored to any age group or academic course of study.
We offer engaging online student projects that promote a lifetime of good healthy choices and raise awareness to emerging career opportunities in the new green economy.