Engage students at any grade level with studies in plant-based foods.
- Provide student culinary labs
- Schedule classroom presentations with guest speakers
- Coordinate school assemblies
- Support print and digital media projects
- Host special events
Document your program with photos, recipes, and student input then compile it all into a vegan club cookbook that students will appreciated for a lifetime.
Get a free eVegan Club Resource Guide by contacting: email@example.com
Build your presence as a plant-based foods leader and feel good about helping to create positive change.
- Add new curriculum to chef trainings
- Host professional development and continuing education credits
- Create new menus
- Launch new marketing campaigns
Join the fastest growing segment of foodservice today. For a sample portfolio contact:
Discover local funding available in your community that can be used to promote plant-based foods education. Public libraries, community centers, churches, non-profit groups, and on-the-job worksite employee wellness programs are all ideal venues.
- Identify partner venues
- Explore potential funding
- Connect with local businesses
- Build a thriving plant-based foods program
Get support to launch a program. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org